Sound a little strange? Chocolate Zucchini Bread?
Well it is to die for! Your gonna love this one when you have that one last huge Zucchini to dispose of.
Ingredients for your chocolate Zucchini bread are:
- 3 eggs
- 1.5 cup of sugar
- 2 cup of shredded zucchini
- 2 cups of white flour
- 1 cup of whole wheat flour
- A Quarter cup of cocoa
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup of applesauce
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp table salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
OK – lets get cooking on this chocolate Zucchini bread recipe
- First you need to mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Then mix the eggs, sugar, zucchini and vanilla in a mixing bowl
- Slowly add the dry ingredients, until you can detect just a little moisture.
- Bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Do not overcook
That’s it! Congratulations! you are done.
You should be able to make two nice loafs from this.