Baked Zucchini Recipes are a good substitute for more heavy foods like Ziti and Lasagna.
Our recipe is a Baked Zucchini And Mushrooms recipe and it is very easy to make! This recipe should serve 3 couples or a small family just fine. We also have a delightful Baked Zucchini video recipe at the bottom of this page.
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 Lb Mushrooms
- 1 Lb Zucchini
- Quarter Cup of Bread Crumbs
- Quarter Cup pf Parmesan
- 4 Eggs
- Pinch of Salt
- Pinch of Garlic Powder
- Pinch of Black Pepper
- Teaspoon of Oregano
Ok – lets get cooking on this Baked Zucchini Recipe.
- Pan Fry your mushrooms in butter until they are reduced and have that nice dark brown look.
- Add spices and herbs and put to the side
- Wash Zucchini, and then peel and grate into fine pieces.
- Mix the zucchini with bread crumbs, Parmesan, and mushroom mixture.
- Prepare 8 inch square baking dish (or similar size)
- Add the mixture into the baking dish
- Beat eggs and drizzle on zucchini mixture, then mix lightly
- Bake at 350°F for 30 -35 minutes.
Remember, this is supposed to be fun. Nothing is set in stone. Follow your nose and make it your own creation.
Hopefully you will enjoy this Baked Zucchini Recipe.